The HCU Skills Centre program is the heart of our club and what we excel at! This is where our young players will develop their love for the ball and love for the game in a more structured environment with an emphasis on teaching skill competencies, behaviour competencies, and a more in-depth overall game understanding that is required to set them up for success in the game.
Who: Open to players (U7-U11) born between 2013-2018
What: For Committed players who prefer Competitive level soccer
Where: BMO Indoor Soccer Centre & Gymnasiums
When: 16 Weeks @ 2 sessions / week + League games
- U7 SC Boys (2017/2018): Wednesday & Thursday
- U7 SC Girls (2017/2018): Thursday & Sunday
- U8 SC Boys (2016): Wednesday & Thursday
- U8 SC Girls (2016): Thursday and Sunday
- U9 SC Boys (2015): Wednesday & Thursday
- U9 SC Girls (2015): Thursday & Sunday
- U10 SC Boys (2014): Thursday & Sunday
- U10 SC Girls (2014): Thursday & Sunday
- U11 SC Boys (2013): Thursday & Sunday
- U11 SC Girls (2013): Thursday & Sunday
Please note: All players are required to register in their age appropriate program. Player placement
adjustments may be made by technical staff based on player development.
*Training times will be communicated by October 2nd
Please note: Additional fees will apply for club uniforms for players that require the club kit. Details will be communicated by club staff in the coming weeks.
The program begins with the “Skill Centre Kick Off Day'' event scheduled at the BMO Soccer Centre - 210 Thomas Raddall Drive - Field #4 on October 14th, 2023. At this event, players will have the opportunity to meet the staff, coaches and their teammates while having fun playing soccer!
There will also be parent meetings and additional program information to come!
Please stay tuned for additional details!
If you have any questions please contact: