Teams are formed based on registrations received. In order to declare team participation in the league, registrations must be received in a timely manner. Please make every attempt to register by the following dates:
- NSSL Skill Centre - October 8th
- NSSL U12 to U18 AA, A, B, C - October 1st
- NSSL U15/17 AAA - October 10th
- AAA registration is for team training running from October 12 to December 19th.
- There is no league play for AAA teams during this time period.
❗️All players MUST be registered prior to participating in ANY sessions.
- All U12 - U18 NSSL teams will have training sessions between Oct 12 - 24th. These sessions will be used for player placement.
- All NSSL teams regular practice schedule will commence the week of October 25th. Please refer to the PROGRAM info to tentative practice and game day schedules.
- Each team's regular practice schedule will be uploaded in Team Snap.
- Players will be added to their Team Snap Roster by October 25th.
- All players on a team competing in the NSSL, must own HCU's Macron uniform. Any player who does not own the appropriate Macron Uniform MUST order their uniform at time of registration.
- Uniform numbers are assigned by the club. Number requests will not be taken.
- NOTE: Macron sizing is European. Sizes run smaller than North American sizing most notable in the game jersey.
- Incorrect sizes ordered can only be replaced if the club has inventory of a replacement item.
❗️Orders placed with registration by October 1st will be guaranteed to receive the size ordered.
IMPORTANT! COVID REGULATIONS
- At the time of registration opening, we are under Phase 4 of the provincial re-opening plan. In Phase 4 there are NO spectators allowed inside the BMO Soccer Centre.
- Effective October 4th, the province is mandating proof of vaccination to participate or attend sporting events.
- HCU will be complying and enforcing all provincially mandated COVID regulations. As such, proof of vaccination will be required for all players, coaches, officials, volunteers and spectators age 12 and older
- HCU is actively working with Soccer Nova Scotia and all other stakeholders on a plan to address spectator access to facilities. We know this is important to you and your children and will communicate as soon as we know more.
REFUNDS / CREDITS - Issued in the following circumstances:
- If the Provincial Health Authority makes changes to our restrictions that suspend or stop our programming, HCU will issue pro-rated refunds or credits.
- Pro-rated refunds are issued for medical reasons with accompanying doctor's note.
- Any program that does not have enough registered players to run the program will be fully refunded.
❗️ There are no refunds isssued for any other reasons than those listed above.
❗️ NSSL - No refunds issued after league play commences
❗️ NSSL - Refunds requested after the first training session and prior to league play are subject to a $50 fee.
❗️ MINI - No refunds issued after program starts
❗️ Fees are not pro-rated for absence or vacation.