To be the exemplar community soccer club in Atlantic Canada. To deliver consistent excellence in Club governance and management, all levels of program delivery, player, and coach development, and membership experience.
To offer residents of the Halifax County United Soccer Club’s region of all ages, experience levels and abilities, access to quality soccer programs. To allow all of HCU players and coaches to maximize their potential.
1. Potential for fun
2. Potential for development
3. Potential to compete
4. Potential to love soccer for life
1. Quality - HCU is committed to the development of quality coaching and programs for all ages and levels
2. Inclusiveness - HCU provides access to learning and development opportunities for all soccer players in a safe and supportive environment
3. Community - HCU is actively engaged in the local communities it serves and is aligned with the soccer community in Nova Scotia and across Canada
4. Respect - HCU fosters a culture of belonging and pride where HCU members and staff have and uphold respect for self, teammates, coaches, opponents, officials and the Club
5. Excellence - HCU including its members, staff and volunteers always strive for excellence in everything we do
6. Transparency - HCU is always honest, open and consistent in its decisions and communicates effectively, openly and respectfully with all stakeholders