What you need to know:
- All programs are 8 weeks starting the week of July 6th
- All programs (except U6) run twice a week.
- U6 is a once weekly program that requires one parent participating on field every session.
- Schedules may be affected by registration numbers.
- Fees for the 8 week program are non-refundable.
- There are no discounts offered for these programs.
- COVID-19 provincial health guidelines will be strictly enforced.
- Specific communication on entry, exit and in-session protocols will be communicated prior to the first session.
- NOTE: The gathering limit increase announced by the province on Friday, June 27th does not apply to sports.
- Space in the MINI & Skill Centre program is limited. Players will be placed on a waitlist when maxiumum capacity is reached. We will make every effort to accomodate all players.
- Registration opens Saturday, June 27th at 9:00am
Return-to-Play TOWN HALL Meeting
HCU will be hosting two ZOOM Town Hall Meetings open to all HCU members who are planning to particpate in our programs this summer. The meetings are an opportunity for parents to learn the critical factors in preparing for and participating in HCU soccer programming during the COVID-19 environment. Zoom meeting links below: