PHASE TWO HIGHLIGHTS:
- Starts first week of January and runs to the end of April (or as dictated by Public Health Restrictions)
- U6 / U8 / U10 Mini program - One weekly development-based session including small-sided games
- Skill Centre and all programs U12 and older (A/AA/AAA) - Two weekly training sessions plus league game play.
- AAA Performance - One additional weekly Strength & Conditioning session.
- Goalkeeper Training will run once/week. GK Sessions are open to all registered goalkeepers U10 and older.
- Registration for Phase Two is open from Dec 11 to Jan 3
- During intial registration, no payment will be collected.
- Fees are being finalized based on resumption of play in January. Adjustments will be made to fees if programs are affected by public health restrictions.
- Players will be sent an invitation to accept their particpation in the program, and to set up a payment plan. Invitations are anticipated to be sent by January 10th.
- Due to participation limits, programs will have caps. Spots will be secured based on the order registrations are received.
- Program caps will be determined by health restrictions in place at the time of program. Once caps are reached, players will be placed on a waitlist.
- At present time, there are NO spectators allowed inside the BMO Soccer Centre, East Hants Sportplex, or school gymnasiums. All programs are closed to spectators.
- The maximum number of participants on each enclosed turf is determined by COVID restrictions at the time of training as set by NS Public Health Authority.
- Posted training schedules could be impacted by registration numbers or imposed public health restrictions.
REFUNDS / CREDITS - Issued in the following circumstances:
- If the Provincial Health Authority makes changes to our restrictions that suspend or stop our programming, HCU will issue pro-rated refunds or credits.
- Pro-rated refunds are issued for medical reasons with accompanying doctor's note.
- Any program that does not have enough registered players to run the program will be fully refunded.