Open for any players born in 2013, 2012 & 2011.
- This program will include two sessions per week, one gym session (day TBD) at an HCU area gym, and one indoor turf session (Tuesdays) at Soccer Nova Scotia.
- They will participate in the Nova Scotia Soccer League. The format for gameplay will be 12 weekend jamborees hosted by various clubs across the province.
- The U8 & U9 Skill Centre will play 5v5, with the teams being set monthly based on different criteria as determined by Soccer Nova Scotia.
- The program will be 18 weeks in total, with eight weeks of programming from October 21st- December 15th and ten weeks of programming from January 6th- March 13th.
- There will be a 3 week training break from December 16th- January 5th for all teams.
- Coaches will be required to obtain the Fundamentals Coaching Certification in order to become a Coach in the U8 or U9 Skill Centre Program.