Open for any players born in 2005/2006 (U15) & 2002-2004 (U18).
- This program will include two sessions per week, one gym session (day TBD) at an HCU area gym, and one indoor turf session (Tuesdays) at Soccer Nova Scotia.
- They will participate in the Nova Scotia Soccer League (NSSL) and play weekly 7v7 games across Nova Scotia (Valley, Dartmouth, South Shore, Halifax, Highland). Weekend games - day TBD by league.
- The program will be 18 weeks in total, with eight weeks of training from October 21st - December 15thand 10 weeks of training from January 6th - March 13th.
- There will be a 3 week training break from December 16th- January 5th for all teams.
- Coaches will be required to obtain the Soccer 4 Life Coaching Certification in order to become a Head Coach in the U15A - U18A Community Program.