Youth Community Coach (U12 C & 13-U18 A/B)
Title: Youth Community Coach – Reports to respective Technical Lead
Key Contacts Internal: Technical Leads, Coaches, Assistant coaches, Players and Parents
External: Soccer Nova Scotia and Nova Scotia Soccer League
Location: Halifax, NS
Hours: Minimum 3-4 hours per week, Majority on Coaching on-field and communication with other coaches. Mostly evenings and weekends.
Stipend/compensation is based on qualifications held. To be discussed during the application process. Club to aid in development of coaches through educational courses and licenses.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
· Coach in training sessions
· Manage teams during their matches
· Willing to learn and implement club values and philosophy
· Communicate with parents and team manager
- CSA Stage 4 Soccer 4 Life U13+ (CSA Stage 3 Learning to Train for U12 C)
- Making Ethical Decisions
- Respect in Sport Training
- Up-to-date Criminal Record Check
- Experience coaching youth players (U12-U18)
- CSA C License
Preference will be given to coaches who exhibit and demonstrate similar Club values in combination with level of qualifications. Experience in similar roles is an asset but not required. Organizational and communication skills are required.
Send your coaching applications or questions to Kieran@hcusoccer.ca. Please indicate the age group(s) you wish to apply for. Include your sport/soccer background, experience and qualifications in your application.